Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Disclaimer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutmoses

Technical User
Jul 9, 2002
GB
Anyone know how to add a disclaimer to the bottom of e-mails? We're using WinNT 4.0 Small Business Server and running Exchange 5.5 on that.

Thanks

GFI MailEssentials will allow you to do it.
MailEssentials, will also do system wide spam filtering, mail montioring, and mail archiving. I have this software at 3 of my clients it's really good.

James
MCP, MCSE

Do you want the disclaimer on all emails sent from all users? Or just on emails sent by a few users?

If its just on a few users, you use Outlook, AND you use Word as your mail editor you can create and auto signature.

Have each user open a new email, type the disclaimer, select all the text, click on tools on the menu bar of the emails, click AutoSignature, and then click yes.

Meagan.

I'm with ltcommanderData on this one. That's the easiest and most efficient method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back