Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

disclaimer on E2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

awms

IS-IT--Management
May 16, 2001
GB
is there any easy, free way to add a disclaimer to the end of every message?

All the useful tips i've recieved have either involved spending loads of time fiddling with VBS scripts, the registry and batch files, or have involved Exchange 5.5.

Am i just wishing for the impossible?

Andrew Shepherd
awms@shepherdandco.com

What do you mean? I can help with E2k ?'s. I have been gone a long time and just now getting back on here.

I'm trying to add a disclaimer such as "We accept no responsibilty for the content of this message" to the bottom of every outgoing message in Exchange 2000.

Every method i've found has been either very long winded and eventually turns out to be for Exchange 5.5, or it's involved downloading a file from Microsoft, then going and buying Visual C++, and compiling it, installing it in some stupid fashion, and then using trial & error to actually get the thing working...

All i'm after is one executable file which i can download and run, and then type in my disclaimer and click ok. And then it should work perfectly.

Is that too much to ask for from anyone or any company? Surely there must have been someone who's done a little utility for it...

:-I

Andrew Shepherd
awms@shepherdandco.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back