Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Disable Voice mail on Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

targis34

Vendor
Jul 14, 2003
CA
My customer aquired this Elite from somewhere. It has the old config including VM. I'd like to disable the vm, perhaps on 2 incoming lines, but could also default the system. Could someone point me in the correct direction please.

Thanks Mike

Once you are in programming mode, you need to press LK 3 then trf. Display should show
01/02:OUT&IN From here make the 3rd digit from the left blink.. * moves to left # moves to the right. Dial 42 on Dial Pad and it should show that the line is DIT to the Vmail Pilot.Press Hold to erase then press TRF. Repeat for the lines you want to have answered manually. After you do all the lines you want, pick up handset and put it back down to exit Programming.

You maywant to look at LK3/43 as well This is the Night Mode DIT section for the lines

Is this in the Electra Elite IPK Programming Manual or in a different one.
Thanks

Yes its in the Manual. I am seeing that you have an IPK not an IPK II

I believe its just an IPK, thats all it says on the case.

Took a bit of fiddling to make it work but I got it. The instructions missed the part about CONF switching from line 1,2,3 etc.
Just thought I'd note it for the next guy searching the same thing.
Again Thanks Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back