Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DISA ACCESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDOG257

Technical User
Dec 13, 2004
US
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ACCESS OVERHEAD PAGING AT ANOTHER CAMPUS BY USING DISA ACCESS. IF SO, ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS TDOG

YES, BUT I WOULDN'T OPEN DISA JUST FOR ACCESS TO THE PAGE. YOU CAN BUILD A ACDN AND NCFW IT TO THE ACOD OF THE PAGE TRUNK

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

HOW WOULD YOU PROGRAM THE ACDN, JUST LIKE SAME WAY FOR ANY ACD NUMBER? THANKS TDOG

For using an ACDN for redirection I think I only specify MAXP = 1 and NCFW = (detination #)

Everything else I think you can just carriage return through.

Arch

I CAN OVER HEAD PAGE AT ONE CAMPUS AND THE OTHER CAMPUS I GET A FAST BUSY.THE CAMPUS THAT IT DOESN'T WORK HAS SYMPOSIUM DOES THAT MATTER? I set everything the same way. Thanks Tdog

no SYMPOSIUM, is not in that picture. post your progress (code)and we will try to find it for you. how many digits are your ext now? can you dial campus to campus without ac codes? two many questions for me to help much, if you can dial from camp. 1 to camp. 2, with just an ext number, then what is the length of the page access code?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

sorry about that i meant succession, i can overhead page to one campus but the outher 2 i can't they both have succession running. thanks

we have 5 digit dialing and 2 digit access code for the paging trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back