Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Directory name invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastRadius

Programmer
Nov 13, 2001
CA
I am running an IIS server locally for personal testing of my sites. Some time ago I install php onto it and tested it and everything was working. I haven't used it for sometime. Now if there are any php tags in the file I get a "The directory name is invalid." error. I have tried from multiple virual directories and get the same error as well I have tried the full path to the file and get the same error. One thing I think I should mention is that since the last time php was working I have install coldfusion MX on the server. Any Help would be great!!!

HELP! I am having the same problem except that I have never gotten it to work in any virtual directories. PHP works fine from my web root. I am runnin win xp pro. Please does anyone have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back