Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Director 8 Fundamentals Curriculum URGENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrcorvo

Instructor
Feb 15, 2001
PT
Hello everybody. I'm very desperate trying to find a small book about Director 8.

Birector 8 Fundamentals Curriculum.

I am a tutor and i need to get that book and the files attached to it as fast as soon as quick as POSSIBLE :) PLEASE help me. Is there a place on the internet were i can download it? The problem is that here in Portugal, there is a company that sells it, but only if i buy the hole product. Unfortunately i dont have $1.500 dollars to buy the program. I only teach with the trial version. So, if anyone knows a place were i will be able to download it for free i would be very very very apreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Alex from portugal

Hi Alex,

i am a tutor here at the James Cook University in Townsville Australia. We use the book Macromadia Director8 ShockWave Studio - Steven Studio. from the Illustrated Series. (Trial Sofware is included ) ISBN 0-619-05658-4.look at or Course Technology, 25 Boston Place, Boston MA 02210. Phone 1-800-730 2214, Fax 1-800-730-2215

this is a set of two books, one explain how touse director8, the other to explain multimedia issues.

hope this is helpful. :)

Antony

We are using "director8 demystified", by Phil Gross and Jason Roberts. It has a CD with many tutorials and also acts as a bible for lingo and director commands. I have found it to be quite useful. Using it, we created a fairly complex application in just 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back