Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

direct line, digital phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb34nne

Programmer
Feb 21, 2007
HR
How can I solve this: I got customer with digital phone. In his Office is just one telephone line. He wants another direct line in office. I got free direct number, but I can`t connect that number in his office because there is no free wire. Can I connect that free line on my exchange, and then "put" that number "under" key? Something like ADN? I got one free TL11 EQU. Is anybody have idea how to solve this? Please, send some commands how to do it.
This customer is not in boss-secretary combination.
thanks

Use one of your free extension-number, make that free number to an ADN on the phone, remember Call-alt 1 on the ADN, so he can hear when a call arrive.
Hope this can help you.

Jim

That is correct. You need to create ADN and assind it to a designated key. Then you link the incoming trunk and outgoing trunk to the ADN.

1. SUVIP:NUMTYP=EX;
2. KSANI:DIR=NNNNN,KEY=XX,CALALT=1,CAT=YY,ADN=ZZZZZ;
3. ROCAI,RODAI,ROEQI,RODDI,RODNI.
4. RODNI WILL LINK THE INCOMING.
5. SPEXI:DIR=ZZZZZ,OPT=N,NDC=DEST;
6. SPEXI WILL LINK OUTGOING.

Hope this will help you.

Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor