Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Direct Incoming Calls to Operator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniffy1234

IS-IT--Management
Jul 24, 2007
US
I would like to configure the incoming calls to direct to the operator, then the operator ask to enter extension number of the person who they would like to reach. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks again CWV3.

When I dialed the main corporate number, I get the operator. It asked me to dial an extension of whom I would like to reach, and then it asked me "Record your name after the tone", then it connect me to that extension. Where can I disable the "Record your name after the tone"?

Thanks in advance.

Are you talking about the Auto Attendant feature of your Voice Mail System if so what is the type of VM

get a vendor in there b4 you really screw things
up .You don't just wake up one morning and say I think i'll be the panasonic guy. some of us here have done months of training ....

thanks all for the recommendations. trust me, i would like to get a vendor in here, but because of short notice, no one can come out and we need to get it back up.

Your VM system is setup to do an announced transfer to the extension, you would change this mode in the vm itself (I cannot remember if you are able to do this from a manager mailbox or not) or if it would need a session in the actual vm its self to change the setting.

If you have never worked on a Panasonic VM before you would do better to get a TRAINED Panasonic Tech in to do it, it will cost you less in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back