Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Direct Access PRI Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

seatech

Vendor
Apr 7, 2009
US
I have four PRI's that are all in the same route (same ACOD) and I need to make test calls over some of the individual channels on each T1.

Isn't there a command you can use from a maintenance phone to access a specific channel?

Thanks

Sure, the TRK command from the MTA phone includes "TN". See the beginning of the overlay books to learn all the commands possible from a maintenance phone.

However, it's easier is to just use Barge-In from an Attendant Console:

Loop Key + Barge In + Route Access Code + Member Number + # + Phone Number to dial

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Looks like I will have to use the attendant console. The maintenance phone will not allow me to use the TRK command to test channels on a PRI. It says use LD 60 but there are no commands in LD 60 to test individual channels.

Thanks for the advice.

Ahh...I seem to remember that. But the Console is way easier anyways.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back