Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dinerware vs. Digital Dining POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdheltne

MIS
Feb 14, 2005
US
I am looking to setup a POS for my client that is a mix restaurant, cafe, and bar. Looking into the solutions, Dinerware and Digital Dining seem to be the best 2 out there. Does anyone have any experience with either solutions and can tell me the pros and cons of each?

thanks,

Hello,

I am a Digital Dining Dealer in New York and can answer any questions you may have as well as arrange for a Demo of the system for you. If you send me your contact info I can have the local dealer contact you. Feel free to take a look at my website for more information.

Dinerware is making a strong charge into the market. It's very robust and reliable as well as affordable plus it's easy to use yet offers lots of reports. I know a few dealers that offer Dinerware. Where are you located? I could put you in touch with one.

I do not know much about Dinnerware, but I am a Digital Dining dealer. I will tell you this, Dinnerware will be cheaper. However I do not believe you can compare the two. Digital Dining is surely much more robust. Optional modules include Credit Card, Gift Card, Frequent Diner, Labor Scheduling, Inveentory, Accounts Receivable, Table Managment and the soon to be released Reservations. If you like check out my website Give me a call or send me an email and I will put you in contact with the dealer in your area so they can show you a demo.

Have you looked at Aloha? Aloha has a complete solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back