Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digitel Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasquezwilmer

Technical User
Nov 18, 2006
VE
Hi everybody

How can I redirect incoming call from a Digital or/and Analog extension to an another speciffic extension. I need to know about it, due to in my central office some people is on vacation but I don't want to disable its trunk port.

Thanks in avance

Wilmer

Call foward would work. On digital ext. you would just program the call foward button onto the phone, and then go to the phone press the call foward button and enter the ext you want it to foward to, then all calls on that phone will be fowarded to that ext you told it to. As far as Analog ext. seeming i don't have my books in front of me, you should beable to use spree codes to call foward on analog phones, go to the analog phone enter the spree code and the ext you want that phone to foward to. You might need to program the spree code first, and i believe you will need to add a ftr cfw on the analog ext.

Scott Williams

IT, United States Coast Guard.

Use BFS keys to resolve your problem.

LD 20

REQ - CHG
TYPE - 500/2616
TN - TERMINAL NUMBER OF UR DN
ITEM - KEY XX BFS L S C U - TERMINAL NUMBER OF DN U WANT TO FORWARD ALL CALLS TOUR DN.

Goodluck...

Alex Miclat

What phone system? You did say central office

set a group pick upso others can answer the phone when it rings

Thanks for your response. I set a hunt group. I have Meridian 11c

Regards

BFS also works fine. Many thanks

hunt group only works IF the station is on a call.. any of the other solutions will work.. if it was temp and did i would add an idc if it;s auto yes then change the atdn on the trunks.. either of which is about as quick as a hunt group..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back