Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digital station using wrong Trunk Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chance428

Technical User
Oct 25, 2011
US
I have a problem:
I have a media gateway that has 3 pots lines coming into the gateway. we have setup a trunk group for those 3 pots and they work fine. We added an extra pots line to the MG. We have a digital station 6408 D+ attached to the MG. We have created a trunk group for that extra pots line. We want that particular digital station to use the trunk we setup for all incomming and outbound calls. The incomming calls are working fine. The problem we are having is that all of his outbound calls are using one of those 3 pots lines in the original trunk that was set up, instead of the other trunk that has only one pots line that we made for it. I am thinking it is something to do with the routing. Hope someone can help with this I have been racking my brains. If someone could step me through everything. That would be great.
Thanks

You can do 1 of 2 things: Use ARS Partition Routing that sends all of the calls out over a Route Pattern with just that Trunk Group in it or use the Personal CO Line feature which will bypass ARS completely.

Kevin

Ok how would I set up the personal CO line feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back