Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digital Signing of CD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammy31

MIS
Jun 27, 2003
GB
Does anyone know of a decent bit of software that can be used to digitally sign cd's.

I need to roll out a number of trg cd's to different sites but currently don't allow access to the cd drive. Looking for a way to digitally sign them so I can allow them to run through Active Directory.

I wish I was more optomistic that this will circumvent the group policy in place for CD drives at the site.

I suspect that the group policy issue will have to be addressed, although perhaps it does not apply to Administrator users.

Just had a look, doesn't look like it'll do the job. This is going to be for normal users. Need to sign the software for release. A quick look at the above is to sign code for download. Will keep on looking. Cheers though. Hoping to be able to create an adm file to link to the cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back