Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

digital sets won't pickup call "Bug 105" reported....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARNOLD001

Technical User
Aug 29, 2001
We've been receivng several trouble tickets from our digital set users. the coplints are that most of the time the telephone will not dial any stored numbers when key 0 is pressed twice or that they can't pick-up any calls from the unit itself. Now this happens at Random Intervals, with phones within the same loop, difrent cards. I notice some a "Bug 105" error every time there is a problem. NTPs suggests the following: "CLEAR_NTWK", Does any one have any suggestions how to aliviate this?

Pressing Key 0 twice will redial the last number but only if LNA (last number allowed) is allocated in the CLS of the sets TN. Do the TN's appearing with the BUG message correspond with the users having problems with their Key 0? Colin

Actually loop 63 (per-say) is affected by this "phenomenon", where some phones may not transfer or pickup certain calls, at other times the phones work fine. I had to switch several phones from one loop to a difrent loop in order to temporarily solve my problem, but yet, I can't find the culprict.

There may be a problem with the network card or controller card for loop 63.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back