Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digital Mobility on BCM400

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonetrbl911

Technical User
Sep 11, 2008
US
I am having a problem with a Digital Mobility Handset (7420) randomly rebooting/disconnecting on a BCM400 4.0. They have DM sets that are working properly with no trouble, the set has been replaced, the battery has been changed and is fully charged, the port has been switched, the antennae are withing range, are the 7420's compatible with 4.0? Has anyone else had this problem?

I have 4 BCM 400s each has the digital mobility. I have not had any problems. I have 7440's The 7420s' were manufactuer discontinued in 4/2/2007 and reccomended going up in handset to 7430 or 7440.
outside of this info how many sets are you running and how many antennas?

Do you actually lose your registration on the set?

Have you tried taking out the good set and just register the set that goes bad and see if the problem follows the set or if it is just the 2nd log on set that is causing the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back