Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digit absorption

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvayaArmy

Technical User
Mar 1, 2004
AE
Hello, When I make an international call through one of our service provider, I can't send the first two '0's. So I've created a trunkgroup, now how can I drop the first 2 zero... if I don't dial first 2 zeros, the calls goes through ars analysis and it thinks like a local call and drops the last few digits. Pls help.

I've Definity G3si rel 8.

Mo.

Do a 'change ars analysis 0' command ad check to see if the definition is setup correctly.

You'll want a call type of 'intl' probably a minimum call lenght of 7 and a maximum of 16 or 18 digits.

Then just associate it with the route pattern you use to control access to international calls. (The one with the correct COR definitions.)

Carpe dialem! (Seize the line!)

Sorry for not being clear.. Let me put it in different way.
I created a trunkgroup 25 with tac 325. It is a co trunk with a cisco ata connect to it. That particular VoIP provider requires international calls to be dialed without '00'. I've given dial access to the trunk. Now if I dial TAC 325 and the int'l number without 00... Definity drops last few digits thinking... basically I want to bypass ars analysis...

-MO

Yups.....got it... just by changing Cut-through to y... the digits will directly be sent to the CO....

-MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back