Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Different reports based on Selection from List

Status
Not open for further replies.

JStrittmatter

Technical User
Apr 4, 2002
US
I want to have a different report open based on the month selected from a combo box. I am not that great with VB. I envision something like this:

if Combo 2 = "April" then open April_Report else
if Combo 2 = "May" then open May Report else
etc....

Anyones help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks [bigears]

This question suggests you have multiple similar reports rather than a single report that returns different records based on the user selecting a specific criteria or range of records. Am I assuming correctly? Can't you use a single report with different criteria?

Duane
MS Access MVP
Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.

Yes you are correct. I have 12 reports one for each month and they have completely different wording. I thought there might be some VB that could be written for a command button when you click on the button to do what I have in the original question. I know that I could do a huge if statement and a singel report but to try and Format it correctly would be a nightmare.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks [bigears]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back