Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DID to paging trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

pginhb

Technical User
Jul 28, 2011
US
I have a customer who is in the process of getting rid of the option 61 they have in the next year and they want to access the paging from another site via a DID. So far I have tried, acdn-ncfw to paging access code. Incoming digit conversion of DID to paging access code. Incoming digit conversion of DID to an in house extension then acdn of the in house extension ncfw to the paging trunk. Phantom tn dcfw to paging trunk, (works if dcfw is to my cell) Regular analog phone hard cfw to the paging access coed. DID sent to VM then built menu and sent #1 to call the paging access code. Every single thing just bounces the call to the operator. Some of the settings, net data has TRNX and EXTT set to yes, DID route has TARG 1, Page route has TARG 8 and 9 and is built as PAG, page trunk tn is built as PAG, LD 86 has TGAR set to no, page trunk has supervision, page route has PGNU in RDB, anybody see anything I'm missing? sounds like it could be some sort of trunk to trunk transfer problem. They used to have a tie line between them and that is how they used to page but it is gone and this is how they want to do it. Thanks

I suggest changing the PAG route type to WAT or COT - or at least create a test route to try.

~~
Gene at GHTROUT.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back