Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

dialling from Outlook - what do I need in Opt81c

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalrl

Technical User
Oct 4, 2002
DE
What for licenses, Hard- and/or Software do I need? ASTs? CCT? Both? Nothing? Other? Thanks for help.

You'll probably need a MCS Server to fully enable it, however I'm sure it's possible to write your own into Outlook if you've got the time.
On the phone side, you'll need AST's & IAPG enabled.

I think you only need I2050 softphone then you can dial from yoru outlook addresses

What type of phones are you using? If using M3904 model you will only need CTIA adapter. Parts that are needed NTMN71AA70,NTMN70AA70 and NTMN80AA plus serial cable for com port on pc.

CTIA-Adaptor is a good solution for a single phone. But If I have hundreds of phones, maybe it is too expensive. I have M3905-phones.

Application Gateway 1000/2000 and the click to call (c2c) feature will help you with that one. The old i2050 sw installed a TAPI line device you could use in outlook, but the new sw don't.

i2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back