Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dial Tone for Callers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulentbuster1

Technical User
Jan 27, 2003
TR
Is it possible to make like that in IP Office

I want to program a Telecon trunk and when the users call this line number will take the systems dial tone and will be able to dial an extension an Ip Phone or a trunk .

I need this because think that I have 3 loacations at different countries a , b, c.I put IP offices to all of them 3 locations.From Country a the caller will calls Country b Like that

Regards

Sounds to me like you want or need to setup Small Community Networking between you 3 systems. Read the Docummentation on how to do this. There is to much information to be posted or to explain how to do it.

That is not the problem for insatalling SCN.Please read it again.I insatlled the SCN and works good.Problem is calling from a country to another country throughn this SCN.

First of all, ive never heard of a telcon trunk. What is it exactly? I dont think your questions are very clear.

I am with you SuperJenks.... Bulentbu.... it does not state in your initial post that you have SCN working.. at any rate you are after LCR. If you set up LCR properly this will solve your problem. Again check the notes and documentation, it is all there

Your Short code in LCR needs to send the call to the remote site over the VoIP trunk.
the digets sent in the telephone number field need to match those that would be dialed on the remote site to place the call

Ie strip the international access code & prefix with 9 if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back