Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

dial extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Sep 22, 2008
VN
when dial to anther company, i can't dial extension of that company,pls help.

when read post, i can't see system type,pls post info.

If you are not part of the solution...

Then there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem.

system ICP 3300, Mxe..
thanks

Well, I figured my last post would prime the pump so to speak and point out to you that you posting is lacking details. My apologies for not specifically saying so.

Details are how others will help you in determining what potential solutions they may suggest to you.

What type of phone are you using?

Does everyone have this problem? Or just you?

When you say "company", are you phoning them with external trunks? Or do you have multiple companies working on the same phone system?

You say you dial their extension, does that mean you are reaching a voice mail/IVR/Auto-Attendant system and are trying to dial the extension at that point?

What type of trunks are connected to your system?

Software release on the 3300? (there may be a known bug that an upgrade will fix)

We are not at your place of business, so we rely on you to provide as much detail as possible. Even if you think some small detail may not be needed, it may point someone here to an appropriate suggestion.

If you are not part of the solution...

Then there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem.

Wow, you may as well delete your account on this site. You make it rather difficult to provide direction to your questions. Good Luck with your installs.

c ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back