Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DI-Diver Dimensional Insight

Status
Not open for further replies.

wassup

Technical User
Oct 3, 2000
GB
Hi,

Is anybody using DI-Diver by Dimensional Insight

What do you think of the product?
How long have you been using it?
Have you tried other OLAP Products?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am in the process of researching DI-Diver, using test data to see if it meets business needs.

In order to be incorporated into the business, users would need to access the data models, and at present, I am doubtful that the majority have the technical ability required to dive into the models (after the models have been created by myself).

Although DiveBooks and Markers may be useful, I am thinking about creating a user interface to eliminate the need for users to directly access the models, but am unsure about where to start.

Any ideas?

Hi.

I have been using the product for about one year. Actually we are authorized distributors for Colombia, Venezuela and Ecuador.

The product has a very good potential, and thousands of real applications.

I have seen other OLAP products, but none with the features, easy of management and capabilites of DI...

It's a real good product.

Hope this help.

I have comments for Ajo:

You can use ReportDiver with the new QuickView feature to generate easy but powerful reports for your internal customers.

They could navigate through the reports and change the display options without technical knowledge.

Also I know DI will unveil soon two new products that would cover your problem: DashBoard and DivePort.

Basically they are entry points in the Intranet to markers, diveplans, models and so on.

Hope this help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back