Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DI-Diver - Customised User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJo

Programmer
Apr 5, 2001
EU
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me regarding the design of a user interface to be used in conjunction with DI-Diver by Dimensional Insight?

I am in the process of researching this data analysis tool, but in order to be incorporated into the business, users would need to access the data models, and at present, I am doubtful that the majority have the technical ability required to dive into the models (after the models have been created by myself).

Although DiveBooks and Markers may be useful, I am thinking about creating a user interface to eliminate the need for users to directly access the models, but am unsure about where to start.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You should try ReportDiver. It's a good tool running over an Intranet that supports Markers and DiveBooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back