Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DHCP Scope for 9620L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conno

Technical User
Oct 29, 2008
US
We are adding 9620L phones to our phone system. We have IPO500 with the latest release of Manager. The DHCP scope that I had configured for our 5610 phones was Scope# 176. What scope do I need to configure for the 9620L?

Also, I have IIS running on our VMPro server. I copied the files for the 9620L to the folder in Inetpub. After configuring the phone manually, it can see the IPOffice, but cannot connect to the file server. I double checked to make sure that IIS was running (with all the services). So no files were downloaded to the phone. Keep getting HTTP:1 503 bad server address.

Any ideas as to what may be wrong?

Thanks

The 9600 and 1600 use 242 instead of 176

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum

honey, i fried the IP Office !!!

Also check permission on the files in the folder. Sometimes dropping them in there changes read permissions and won't allow the phones to get the files. Try by browsing to your server and see if you can read one of the files. You should be able to view the text file. If not then look at permissions on the items in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back