Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Device adapter sets stay as Uneq + Sip sets throw invalid extension and password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosesam

IS-IT--Management
Sep 14, 2022
US
Hello yall,
In the process of setting up a 8.1 lab system with a small number of Device Adapter MGCs, Unistim sets, and Avaya SIP sets. However I've come across a few issues that seems to stem from CM user data not being available to SM and Breeze. So far the 3 sets I've got have the following issues
M2008 in a MG1000 -> Lights up, gets time on display, gets idle set display. Fast busy when you pickup the handset, no buttons work
1165E Unistim via Device Adapter/Breeze -> Allows me to set node and TN, but stays unequipped
K175 Gen2(yes I know.. and yes its hot garbage) -> When logging in I get extension doesn't exist/password invalid

The trunks between CM and SM are up and Data replication is good, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to why its seeming to not send user data to the other applications. On my endpoints as well the SIP trunk section remains greyed out. Despite be selecting a RP when crating the user/endpoint profile.

Screenshot_2024-07-05_103407_f9xhtm.png
Screenshot_2024-07-05_103551_xy0wnz.png
Screenshot_2024-07-05_103425_zscfef.png
Screenshot_2024-07-05_103459_nvpuw9.png

Just added a media gateway and the sets seem to behave the same, Screens are alive however off-hook is fast busy, and non of the buttons seem to work. Went ahead and reinstalled everything but weblm and got the same results. Kind of an odd state for it to get into.. especially twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back