Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DeTeWe dect

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0lle

Programmer
Dec 12, 2013
SE
Hey.
Yack. Having big issues with an old detewe-dect.
The master is completely defaulted and therefor the licensing is gone.

This was installed before my time as a technician but I have some serial-numbers and the macadress for the base-stations.
Problem is, when I try to activate it again, I get a different park which I understand means I have to do some form of online-licensing @ license.detewe.de/avaya and my reseller don't know who has the login. DeTeWe themselves tells me in english-german to contact a mitel-partner(?)
Someone knows a way in?

We have a bunch of basestations and two of them is 700436561. Can I use those two without facing the online licensing, or do I need some serials that came with it or so?

Upgrading to R4 is not an option because they have a 406 V1 not supporting rel 5 and gigaset handsets not supporting handover so it would mean a whole new PBX practically.

Thanks for your advice!
BR
h0lle

A lot of not supported there.

Depending on how many bases you have the license was tied to 1-3 bases MAC-address.
Think you go a document stating which bases the license was tied to.

If Avaya can't solve it I think you might be out of luck as the licenses did not only tell it which bases held the license but against what system the bases where connect to. I couldn't get them to work against CM with IPO license for example.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

For retrieving licenses you need a Mitel Connect SSO login.
Otherwise you are lost and either buy used licensed base stations or replace with DECT R4(recommended for IPO)

I have one but i am not sure how to do this.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

It off not that bad anymore intrigant :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Solved it with another system from a customer who has upgraded to R4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back