Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Detecting right click / degradation of glyphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzo

Programmer
May 12, 2000
US
I recently implemented a right click help mechanism that uses onmousedown to plot co-ords, then if onmouseup and mbright and the co-ords are + or - 10 we have lift off.<br><br>I just know there is a simpler way, preferably still using the old reliable onclick event.&nbsp;&nbsp;Would somebody be kind enough to point out the obvious?<br><br><br>Also - my glyphs sometimes look like they were eaten away. recompiling solves the problem for a while. Delphi 2.

Excuse me, i don`t understand first part of question, but i think that i have seen second problem.<br>TImageList in my Delphi4 C/S some times lose it`s images ( in compiled program ).This problem can be solved by putting images into project resources (*.res file, image editor from Delphi can do this) and loading images on program start from resources ( methods LoadFromResourceID,LoadFromResourceName ). Maybe in your case problem have same roots.

Hi Vlad<br><br>Thanks for the tip on glyph storage. I'll give it a try.<br><br>I'm coming back later with a code fragment to explain the other problem better.<br><br>Rodzo (<A HREF="mailto:Anthony044@aol.com">Anthony044@aol.com</A>)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back