Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Detect and count Hold attempts of agents in SysMonitor 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKido

IS-IT--Management
Nov 10, 2011
AE
Hi,

Is it possible to detect the HOLD attempts of agents in Avaya SysMonitor?
I would like to monitor and count all the times the agents pressed the HOLD button and I think all the activities is logged in SysMonitor.
It's hard for me to decipher it for SysMonitor file has a lot of codes and the word "hold" wasn't there.

Thanks

this is the sort of thin the reports in ccr are for
check under agent activity

Computers are like Air conditioners:-
Both stop working when you open Windows

I know that Chronicall will clearly show which agents put call on hold as part of cradle to grave reporting. I do not know if you can then generate custom report on the total hold actions on a per agent basis.

Monitor is a diagnostic tool, not for activity monitoring or reporting, you need something to make it presentable for you, Xima Chronicall does a great job but as with all good things not free :)

NTE-wave-logo-for-a4-header.jpg

I appreciate your replies guys. I have a 14-day trial Chronicall and will play around with it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back