Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Detailed view

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordeos

IS-IT--Management
Aug 7, 2003
BE
Hi,

Is there a way to change the explorer view to detailed to all loggen on users on a terminal servers?

Thx

Mike,

so what are you trying to achieve? if you want to view who's logged onto a terminal server, go Start > Run > tsadmin (admin tools need to be installed).

Cheers

Paul

No no i mistyped ...

I want all users there "windows explorer setting" set to "detailed view" of folders .

Thx,

ah right, got ya.
you could always set the profile up as you want it, then copy your user.dat to their profiles (if they already exist) and into the default user folder (for any new users logging on).
Rename it to user.man if you then want to make sure they don't want to change it.

Am I reading you right this time?

Yes you are reading me right ...

But aint there a registry setting or anything then you can edit to do this?

Greetz,
Mike

I don't so. as far as I know, all settings of this kind are held in the user.dat file.

Oke thx,

Thx for the help and advice ... i tought it could be done trough registry , but oke

thx for the help

greetz,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back