Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Desktop Wallboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

danburger

IS-IT--Management
Jun 16, 2004
US
We have a pair of S8700s running Communication Manager and are currently using Concentric Solutions for our screen pops with our mainframe application.

We are looking for a reasonably priced desktop wallboard to give the agents an idea of what's going on. We are testing Avaya's CCE product but the licensing is a bit much for just a wallboard although we could also replace what Concentric is doing too. The licensing is pretty restrictive too in that they don't allow an upgrade from the voice channel to multi channel product.

I'd like to know what others are using and whether it's a good value for them and that it works well

I highly recommend Zeacom's Wallboard Solution. In fact, their entire Call Center package has worked great for us. We have been using it in our Call Center since 2002. We are using Browser-based screen pops integrated with their 'Desktop' application. Each agent can view realtime statistics on the desktop at all times. Their wallboard application has a translucent setting allowing the agent to keep the Wallboard on top of their other day-to-day tasks.

Check out I have been especially impressed with their integration team and their responsiveness to our needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back