Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Desk stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryingmybest

Technical User
Jul 8, 2004
US
I'm not sure if they call them desk stands or what, but does anyone know where a person can find the add-on desk stand for, say, an MLX-10DP phone that makes the phone sit on the desk at a steeper angle. Are they easy to find?

All MLX sets came with them.

The TDL (MAGIX) had them as a seperate part.

I know no one has them on eBay, but you may try some of the aftermarket vendors.

Good Luck!

Well, my second-hand MLX-10DP didn't come with it (I got it off eBay). I'd like to have the stand if I can find one. I guess I'll do a search and see what I can come up with. Are they just called "desk stands"??

I noticed you said STEEPER. Does that mean that you do have a desk stand, and you just want the phone to sit at a higher incine? If so, the desk stands are adjustable.

I'll look at it again, then. Yes, steeper. I knew they could do that, but I thought it was an add-on part. i'll check mine and see... (boy do I feel stupid... ) :-D

I've checked and the desk stand removed but the other part that I've seen on other Legend phones is not there to make it sit at a steeper angle.... ??

Actually, it is.

If you look at the bottom of the phone, there are TWO places that you could latch in the desk stand, put the little "prongs" at the bottom of the stand into the BOTTOM pair of slots, at the bottom of the phone, and then the "prong on the desk stand will latch into the slot that is located on the "raised" part of the phone. Then your phone will sit at a steeper angle.

Determined that my MLX-10DP is missing the part he was talking about. I need that part and can't find it on eBay. Anyone have any ideas on where I could find the piece I'm missing?

I have the "steep" desk mount stands in stock, but not the adjustable ones. Give me a call. (800)797-0070 ext 202
Paul Gross
Priority One Business Communications

I'll keep it in mind, Paul, but I'd prefer to find the piece I'm missing that screws onto the bottom of the phone. Maybe off of a phone that is out of service or no longer functioning or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back