Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Designing Labels, having "Margin" Problems 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundance

MIS
May 25, 1999
US
I have been trying to reset my margins for a label report I setup, my label size is 1 across, 3" x 1.9375 or 1 15/16", there is .1875" difference from one label to another, the page setup will not let me reset it below 0.201", I changed the options general for all margins to 0", the help said it will not affect existing forms and reports, so I created a new label report, same thing regarding margins not allowed to change it below 0.201.. Help!!!!<br>
<br>
These are continous forms!!

Microsoft gets kind of funky with the margins and such. Have you tried a custom size of lables, making them a bit bigger than they really are so that you can print on more area? This may or may not work. Also be aware that when you violate margins you may not always get all data to print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back