Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Designer Object Does Not Match Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

richman

MIS
Jan 11, 2000
US
Hi,
I have an object/table that has 17 (the correct number of) columns in the the table layout of Designer v5.0 (right hand window). In the objects window (left hand window) it shows only 10 columns for the same object/table. I don't know how/when this happened BUT - I tried refreshing the universe, in Designer, but there is no change.
I was using Designer v4.1 when I created the universe. In Business Objects v5.0 my user can only see the object/table with 10 columns - of course he will need a column that he can't currently see. Any ideas on how I can sync these two windows so he can see all the columns? Thanks
RichS

Hi,
Problem solved! It was (thankfully) pointed out to me that I could drag and drop the missing columns from the RH window into the LH window under the appropriate object/table. Seems pretty simple (now that I know) - hope this helps someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back