Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Designation Strips for 34D and 18D

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayhill

MIS
Mar 12, 2002
US
Greetings all,
I've got a number of phones in one of my company's offices that need new designation strips however I'm unsure of where to get them. Does anyone have a source for these for the euro versions of the 18D and 34D phones?
Thanks in advance!
-Jason

Well it doesnt get much easier or better than You can download their software and order packages of labels for almost any phone.

I don't work for them or have any tie to them, but I must add they are quite likely the best company I deal with. The first call sets up an account, every call there after the salesperson brings your account up instantly, is polite and quick to get your order. I dunno why they are so sharp, but it is a pleasure to order from them.

Anyway, there is one source for you.

Daron J. Wilson
Telecom Manager
LH Morris Electric, Inc.
daron.wilson@lhmorris.com

Programming overlays for Partner series telephones.

Here are the programming overlays for your Partner series telephones. To purchase originals of these, please call 1800-451-2100.

Partner Partner-18D Programming Overlay

Partner Partner-34D Programming Overlay

There are several sources available to order the button label sheets (designation labels) for your phones:

Call the Avaya Publications Fulfillment Center at 1-800-457-1235 and ask for the button label sheet for your type of phone.
If they cannot locate the labels for your phone, please try one of these label dealers online:
Desi Telephone labels Inc.: OverlayPro:

Thanks all! As usual, you folks were VERY helpful!
-Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back