Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

deploying my project error!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norviking

Programmer
Nov 2, 2002
NO

Hi..

I have just finished a project, and then deployed this to another pc. When runnuing my application it comes up with the following error:

Method not found: void crystaldecisions.crystalreports.engine.reportdocument.setparametervalue(System.string, system.object)

I guess there is a file i need to include whne i make my setup project, because when I install my application on the computer that has visual.studio.net installed, there is no problem.

I'm using Visual.stuid.net 2003 and i have applied the latest hotfix for crystal reports.

Plz help...

have you read the runtime.hlp file that lists which dll's you should include in your distribution given your report's connectivity, formulas, exporting features, etc.?

I dont have a runtime.hlp file.

I'm using Visual studio.net 2002 with crystal reports.

I've not done a deployment in that environment so I really can't offer any help? Anyone else have any ideas or relevant experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back