Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Denial station

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmcshane

Technical User
Jun 25, 2004
IE
Hello,

I have a problem with some extensions where they can't be reached from another one of our G3si. I have ran a trace from a station that can dial some numbers in a particular range but not all. the trace cam back with denial station message (and code 0x211). The routing is set up corretly in the UDP table and the extension in question can be reached from other sites.
Appreciate any thoughts you have on this.

Do the stations that are denied have a different COR?

Ronster

Science is the rehab of the masses.

COR is the different on both stations that can't reach the extension on the other site.

But are they the same COR's as station(s) that do work?
Sounds like they could be using a different route pattern, or partition routing.

Ronster

COR's are the same now and still can't get to that ext. The route pattern is the same for bot ext's as well.

from my list trace I noticed that no route pattern is displayed or trunk, looks it the call doesn't know were to go??

Is the COS the same?

Ronster

using Tenant partition? Check page 2
using network region? Check inter-region connection
As people are saying, check COR / COS

checked COS/COR and its fine, partion set to y!

very strange.

Please post:
list trace station xxxx (calling number) as it calls to the station where it gets a denial event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back