Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Denial event 1164 ISDN call reject

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregster1

Technical User
Mar 5, 2003
US
Hello,

I have a Definity G3SI that was just upgraded from R8.2 R11.1.3

Since that up grade i am experiencing call rejection o a hand full of 800 numbers. Here is the event the PBX kicked back:

denial event 1164: ISDN call reject D2=CV D1=0xcc D2=0x310310

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Greg

Mike,

I recording is as follows: " Your call did not go through, Please try you call again, 052T"

Greg

I've had this before there are no references to this that I could find in the documentation. Lots of other people that I have spoken to have aslo seen this without finding any info on it. I got this when the PBX lost sync with the BT E1 circuit. Did your trunk go out of service?

Sorry ignore that thinking of abnormal ISDN drop! Apologies!

Did a lot of upgrades myself and had some problems as well.

I don't recall upgrades from R8 to R11 to fail but it can be a problem with ARS.

In R11 the ARS tables are different from R8 and can be mixed up during converting data from R8.

Also, double entrances in the old system could have worked because of the (perhaps) different order they where programmed in the ARS analisys table.

Did you try calling the number using the TAC?

Note:

I can be all wrong with this but that might be because in Holland are 800 numbers are set up differently.

Plan your work............Work your plan

[afro]

The number in question is 1-888-728-3455. The routing table is set up to route these numbers correctly. I can complete other 888 calls that route out the same trunk with no problems. It just a couple that will not terminate. I know this numbers are in-service as i can complete these calls via cell phone and other copper trunks that demarc at my installation. i just find it odd that this started after my upgrade. I wan't to get some input before i call my LEC.

Greg

enter command list trace station xxxx then dial the number again this will tell you why the call is denied 9 times out of 10 it is usually the COR or FRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back