Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Denial Even 1214 - Route Pattern not routing to alternate T1 8700/8300

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialtone

MIS
Jan 30, 2002
US
Howdy,

I have an ISDN circuit down at a remote 8300/LSP site and was expecting my route patterns to alternately route outbound calls over our ISDN circuits out of our main S8700 site, but I'm seeing the following when I "list trace" a station attempting a call: "denial event 1214: ISDN mandatory IE missing D1=0x8b62 D2=0x200360"

Any ideas??? Both trunk groups are set up the same, 4620s in use at the remote site...

Thanks in advance...!

=hang up & drive=

[yinyang]

dialtone

I've seen in the past where the T1 channels are down but the D channel remains active making the switch think it has good paths. Try looking at the D channel to see if it's up.

Hope this Helps

1a2 to ip I seen it all

Thanks, it was all definitely down. The problem turned out to be that in the alternate route patter, the ITC and Service /Feature settings weren't set to bothept & megacom, respectively. Thanks for the posting

=hang up & drive=

[yinyang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back