Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Demographics of user's Internet connection speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE4MAN

Technical User
Mar 17, 2002
US
I had inquired about the demographics of preferred browser useage on the Internet and got an excellent response here which subsequently led me to find demographics of monitor resolutions used when browsing. Now I am wondering if any of you can point me to a resource that defines the demographics of user's Internet connection speeds? What percentage of surfers are using 28.8, 56, cable, DSL, etc.?

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions.

Dave

Dave,

Sorry I can't answer your question, but I just made a post in the web designer forum asking about display properties. What was the helpful link that gave you the info on user settings?

Thanks for the help and if I see anything on your question I will be sure to let you know.

AJ

THE4MAN,

Just found this link. I don't know if it helps but there are a lot of links in it to help with your question. Most are focused on the US but check it out, you might find something of interest.

AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back