Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deltaserver date mismatch on some lines 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

technicaluser4

Technical User
Dec 28, 2006
MT
I have a couple of systems running versions 4.0 and 4.1 (Ip500 and IP406v2).
I have noticed some entries within the daily logs with the dates starting 1899/12/30 00:00:00.

Does anybody knows how to settle this issue?

Many Thanks.

It is the deltaserver
Look for the latest version
There are some version where this is a problem

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

this is a bug on some old versions of delta server. update into the latest ver.
read this one, thread940-1385438.

even with the latest version it can still happen,

we have found it happening when calls pass through parts of the config that arent quite right.

one example. customer changed the extn of a hunt group without letting us know, but they didnt reflect the change in a transfer action in vmpro. everytime a caller pressed the digit for that transfer action it failed and created an 1899 in the smdr data.

look for glitches in your config

Hi TomMills your suggestion is interesting but I have this line even when i have an internal extension making an external call or an internal extension making a call to another internal extension.

what release Delta server are you using?

Joe W.

FHandw., ACA, ACS

If you can't be good, be good at it!

I am running Delta Server version 5.2.13 and the IP500 is running 4.0(7).

I have another IP406V2 running Delta Server version 5.2.18 and the IP406V2 is running 4.1(12).

The Delta Server version has been installed from the same Admin tools CDROM. I have the habit to use the deltaserver that comes with the admin suite.

Both with same symptom.

Thanks.

we have a private build and still have the occasional problem.

other things we found were users who had forward on busy/no answer ticked but no path set, that kind of thing. unfortunately its difficult to find when people mess around with phone manager

get some traces running. (avaya said to us default settings should be sufficient to capture it) and send them to whoever supports you when you next get an occurence.

I have gone through all the config, I have a site with only 4 phone manager programs running.
removed all forward numbers and still getting this occurence.

Its very strange.

run traces. send to whoever supports you to pass to avaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back