Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delphi JEDI Wrapper WTSAPI32.pas

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdenyer

Programmer
Apr 21, 2009
US
I am trying to write a proof of concept client/server application set utilizing Terminal Services Virtual Channels in CodeGear Delphi 2007.

I am using the JEDI wrapper wtsapi32.pas (exposes methods in wtsapi32.dll in Win2k and above).

Unfortunately, I have no experience at all with Terminal Services or this type of architecture!

I was wondering if there was a guru out there who has written an example of how to send a message from client to server using virtual channels, Delphi and wtsapi32.pas (and the other JEDI wrappers around the Terminal Services API)?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Gdenyer,

I would like to do what you asked to do here...

Have you found something or no ?

if you have found something about this, please, share here. I am very interesting to do something like this and also with JEDI jwawtsapi32.pas (from jedi jwa).

My needed is send (with Virtual Channels on Terminal Server) a string (20 characters) to the terminal server session application.

Greetings....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back