Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delivery Delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawnBoy

MIS
Mar 12, 2003
GW6.5.5 on NW6.5 sp4b. Randomly, emails don't show up on the client for many hours. This definitely happens for internal, it's probably happening for external too but it's difficult to verify.

It finally happened to me. Coworker sent me an email at 10:05 am yesterday but it didn't show up in my inbox until approx 8:10 am today. PO logs show that it was delivered at 10:05 am yesterday.

I'm at a loss as to what to look for. Logs are clean except for occasional Quickfinder Index errors. GW is the only thing running on a Dell PE2650 with dual Xeon 2.8 Ghz procs (HT disabled) with 4 GB ram. Health checks are good. Server is the Master replica.

Can somebody buy me a clue?

Do they appear in Notify? If so, we get this a lot and is fixed by deleting the following registry key: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Novell\GroupWise]

Hope this helps.

Jules

I don't know if they're appearing in Notify. The problem seems random and affecting maybe 1 of every 300 or 400 emails.
I'll check out your fix, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back