Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deleting Next Page Section Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSR

Instructor
Jan 23, 2002
US
I have a macro that runs to clean up converted word perfect documents. I go in and replace all section breaks (^b) with nothing. This works fine. However in one particular document right before a table there is a next page section break that is not being deleted. I have tried several things and nothing works. I want that next page section break deleted. Any suggestions. I know how to manipulate. For instance i change it from next page to continuous but I can not select it and delete it. Thanks in advance

Please do not cross post. While it may, or may not work - but I think it will - I have posted a reply in the MS Office forum. Although, frankly, it does use VBA so it properly belongs here. Howevber, you posted the same post in the Office forum, and that is where I answered it.

Gerry

sorry, i realized too late that i posted in wrong the thread. i wont do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back