Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

deleting messages in mb 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrex1

Technical User
Feb 28, 2006
CA
i have a new client they took over system mics/cp150.
The mb 100 has over 400 messages in it is there a way to scrap those instead of deleting 1 by 1 thanks

Only way that I know to get rid of these would be to delete 1 by 1. You could do a re-intall of the system to blow them away but that would leave you to re-program the whole system.

Thats what i was afraid of,maybe i will email Nortel so they can do a patch,Oh never mind there going banckrupt.
thanks

They are not going bankrupt. Chapter 11 is bankrup protection. Re org.

You don't need to listen to every message. But you must let it start playing the message. Once you hear the first part of the message, press 8 to delete it.

I had one where there was over 1100 messages, took 2 hours..

--DB

the only faster way that i know of is if you have desktop messaging , point it to mailbox 100 after it gets all the messages select all and delete

All Things Are Possible With Time And Lots And Lots of Money

mike

If using Desktop messaging don't forget to remove them from the deleted folder as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back