Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deleting inventory items

Status
Not open for further replies.

drh9915

Technical User
Sep 13, 2011
US
I am trying to delete old, discontinued inventory items. When I try to do this, I get a message that I cannot delete items while a physical inventory is in process. How can I clear that message so I can delete old items.

I dunno why it would thing that you are doing an inventory, but going to Inventory Management --> Physical Count --> Physical count work sheet, set the form to clear frozen items, and then proceed should do the trick.

ChaZ

There Are 10 Types Of People In The world:
Those That Understand BINARY And Those That Don’t.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have tried to do that several times and it does not clear the message. I will keep trying.

Thank you for your response. That sounds like my problem however I don't have the option to re-int the IME physical count data entry files under the Library Master Utilities. Should I be looking another place or could it be called something else?

Again, thank you for your help.

I am not sure the version. I have looked for it and can't find it but I think the software was installed around 2001 or 2002 if that helps at all.

Thank you.

If it is version 4.10 you could also go to HELP --> About and find your version there too.

If you are on 4.10 then you do have an IME file.

If you are on version 4.10 then it couldn't possibly have been installed in 2001 or 2002 as that version didn't come out until November 2005.

Dawn

Visit Sage's Online Community

Ok, I did find the correct version. It is 5.1.2600. It was where you said I could find. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back