Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deleting information mail box on Call Pilot 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2006
US
I have a customer that created an information mail box 30 and attached it to ext 30 because they are out of mail box seats. I need to delete this information box. I think that I have to go through sysmgr but I don't know the login and password for this. Can someone help with the login and password?

Thank you

We cannot give password on forums but your answer would be in the Setup and Operation Guide on how to reset the admin password via Feature 985.
Note that you cannot assign/attach a DN to an Information mailbox.

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

I found where Jerryreeve answered thread 493631 and said that I would have to log into sysmgr select Mbox menue then press 1 to change to info menu. Then you can delete the mail box. My question is can I get to sysmgr through the phone or do I have to use a laptop. Where can I find information on sysmgr.

Thank you again for any help

That is not related to changing a password, that refers to adding or deleting the Info mailbox.
I have already explained to you where to find the help/guide you need.
Feature 983 is Admin programming via the phone or use the browser via the laptop.

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

In the OP's original post, he stated that he needs to delete the info box...

To delete a Call Pilot info mailbox

From a 73XX model phone, press feature 983
log in using the log in code, 12+the password for the system manager mailbox (can be reset via F985, google it)
press the mbx soft key
press the del soft key
enter the mailbox number (30 in your OP)
confirm that you want to delete it

If this is not a Call Pilot but an older Norstar Flash...

From a 73XX model phone, press feature 983
log in using the log in code, 12+the password for the system manager mailbox (can be reset via F985, google it)
press the mbx soft key
press 1 for info mailboxes
press the del soft key
enter the mailbox number (30 in your OP)

- Qz
confirm that you want to delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back