Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deleting from "Remote Directory Numbers" Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

danramirez

Programmer
Oct 25, 2009
ES
This customer has asked us to remove one element from their cluster. All 3300s running MCD5.0. SDS, No teleworker.

In the "Remote Directory Numbers" Form there still extensions of the removed node.

How do we remove those extensions from there?

Regards,

Daniel

Was the extension resilient? If so, did you check if the extension was also deleted from the resilient server?

When no more entries for an extension exist, it should automatically disappear from the RDN-form.

Try to re-create the extension, then remove resiliency, save. THEN remove the (non-resilient) extension again. Also, see if you can remove the extension from the Telephone Directory.

thanks dbijen, I recreated cluster and deleted DNs from home element, then extension cleared from RDN form.

Regards,

Daniel

Glad you have a solution. Its a pain but you have to keep resiliency in mind when deleting set programming.

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back