Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deleting ACD DN, get SCH5362 ICPM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sglis

MIS
Nov 14, 2001
US
When removing the ACD DN from my system I get the following error:
REQ out
TYPE acd
CUST 0
ACDN 3344
SCH5362

SCH5362 - Cannot remove ACD-DN when the ICPM is monitoring it for statistics.

What is the ICPM and how can I stop the monitoring process? There are no phone associated with the ACD - its basically a redirector. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,
probably this acd is monitored by MAX, or it is defined as default-acd for a cdn (i.e. used by CCR).
Can't remember the prompt in LD23 to allow/disallow monitoring of an ACD, but there is one ;-)
CDNs are printed and programmed in LD23, too.
good luck,
chris

Thanks - unfortunately there is nothing built in the CDN. I also checked the SCB (schedule data block) in LD 23 for monitoring ACDs and that was not built either. My PBX is very basic. The only real ACD agents are for Meridian Mail. No call centers, etc.

thanks anyway.

has everyone logged out of that q maybe check removing dwc keys and awc keys the agent phone may have login to a diff q

You my find that you need to contact your maint provider as I believe that there is a PEP in the system that is stopping the ACD-DN from being removed. The PEP needs to be removed, then the ACD-DN and then the PEP replaced.

Cheers

Hello,
I can't help you. I write here because i need help and my need has relation with this thread. I need know how can i add remove ACDs in a CDN from CTI where the Telephony provider is Symposium TAPI provider Server.

Thanks a lot.

dmb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back