Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deleted the vty password how will i reach the router now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

okanyilmaz

IS-IT--Management
Oct 22, 2001
TR
I accidentally deleted the vty password of our branch office's router. Telling them to restart the router is the final option for me. How can i reach the router?

I used to have CW2000 (now i don't) so i have the rw community string of the router is there a compact program that uses snmp to reach the routers??

Selam,
Hocam eðer yapabiliyorlarsa "router"ý ROMMON'da açsýnlar. Sonra da "config register" deðerini 2142'ye getirip kapatýp tekrar açsýnlar. "router" böylece açýlacaktýr. Konfigürasyonu da tekrar "router"a çaksýnlar. Bu haldeyken "router"ýý "config-register" deðerini tekrar 2102'ye getirsinler. (Bu çok önemli!!) Kapatýp tekrar açsýnlar ve "router"ýnýz yeniden doðmuþ gibi olur...
Saygýlar...

I am sorry for all who read this question that I answered it in another language.

Saol hocam cevabýn için ama rommonda açmaya gerek yok console dan girilip düzeltilebiliyor zaten de ben onlara haber vermeden solaris gibi bir programla snmp yardýmýyla uzaktan halledermiyim diye düþündüm

Ýyi çalýþmalar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back