Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deleted Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nortelshop

Technical User
Sep 12, 2003
US
Is it possible, in any way shape or form, to retrieve a deleted message from Call Pilot 201i? If not, is there a parameter that I can turn on where it states that it saves all deleted messages for a specified time frame?

Thanks!

Your only chance is that it was on the server previous to a backup and you can restore it from a backup. I know of no way to put messages in a "Recycle Bin" and empty the Recycle Bin periodically.

Thanks-I didn't think so, but it would be a nice feature I guess-Like email servers....

Yes, use the user archive and archive messages, this is not a system backup, this is primarily to restore user's messages. To restore, you can check just that user's mb and the specific message to be restored with the systme on-line.....the feature was also in MerMail starting with Rls 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back